Monday, April 14, 2008

The end is the beginning is the end is the end is the end....

In my best SNL Wayne's World voice....



HATED IT!



I made it through 10 minutes before I deleted the whole horrible episode. The end of Liason is a sniveling hyper-romantic statement by Elizabeth with nothing from Jason.



HATED IT!



So, where to go now....



I'm so grateful that this is the 2nd to last post until I go to London for a week. This horrible GH day coming on the heels of personal romantic disappointment...if someone wants to hit the "Redo" button while I'm away, I won't mind one bit.



HATED IT!

2 comments:

Nancy Wetmore-Mathews said...

Uh oh I haven't watched yet. Now I'm dreading it.

Thanks for the warning.

Anonymous said...

i hated the break up too, but i LUVED the jophnny scenes!