5 Thoughts brought about by today's episode:
1. Liz. Darling. I love you, I do. But your spine must still be packed up at the studio with all your art supplies. There is a time and place to throw away your inhibitions. Yours just past. See it go. Wave bye-bye as the moment to find yourself disappears.
2. Just watching Diane and Alexis makes me smile. Clearly, lawyers believe in justification of all behavior, even their own.
3. What?! Devlin is Dr. Jekyll? Seriously - Sam needs to hold onto Lucky with all her might. He may be the only non-murderous guy she'll ever know. I was kinda diggin' on him. I love his medical talk and I nearly swooned when he made literary references. But now he's given me a big case of the higgety jibbeties.
4. Wow. Green screens. You're kidding me - this is the special effects extravaganza? I saw this on Disney Channel last week during Wizards of Waverly Place. Granted, I don't know anyone who's been wandering around saying, "Whoa! Those soap opera action sequences just blow my mind!"
5. And as a warning to all, "Secrets will out." If soap operas teach any truth, there it be.